1. Do not power on if antenna s are not connected.
2. The functional coverage is greatly affected if antennas are not installed
correctly. Do ensure the antennas are properly connected before usage.
3. When power on, keep away from computer, notebook PC, television, audio
and AM/FM radio to prevent interferences.
4. The normal operational temperature is about 6 5 ° C. If the temperature is
higher than the above, turn off the power immediately and contact local
agent for help.
5. Its functional coverage will depends on the location and strength of the
ambient mobile phone base stations.
6. Placing the device on higher position for better coverage. 2 meters height
7. The Ni-MH rechargeable battery has estimated 500 times recharge cycles.
Please contact the local agent to replace battery if it is not rechargeable.
Main unit x 1pcs
Power adapter x 1pcs
Car charger x 1pcs
Omni antenna x 8pcs
Frequency bands Output port Frequency range
Band 1 CDMA 851-894MHz
Band 2 GSM 920-960MHz
Band 3 DCS/PCS 1805-1990MHz
Band 4 WIFI 2.4G 2400-2500MHZ
Band 5 4G WIMAX 2692-2690MHZ
Band 6 3G 2110-2170MHz
Band 7 GPS 1570-1580MHz
Band 8 4G LTE 725-770MHz
Power supply: AC Charge (AC220V-DC12V) & Car Charge (DC12V)
Shielding Radius: (1-20) meters@-75dBm still depends on the strength signal in given area.
Dimension: (width, height, length) 132x80x40mm and not include antennas
1.Please charge battery at least 5 hours before first-time use.
2. Turn off power switch before charging. Charging indicator shall lights on RED when charging the battery , the indicator will turn to GREEN color while finished.
3.Please install antennas and tight up
according to the number indicator.
Kindly refer to the picture below .
4. Turn on the power switch and the Po
wer LED shall light in Green and the LED
of each band will turn on, too .
5. Don’t suggest using while charging.
( The operational temperature may too high about 7 5 ° C normally.)
Each band could be chosen operating or not.
1.Find the dip switch on the side of the device as below left picture.
The number indicators are corresponding to the number of antennas.
2.Eight arrows toward from OFF to ON (default), by dip switching ON →OFF, each band could be disable.
3.The corresponding LED indicator shall be turn off.
Followings are the details of the way to choose to different purpose.
Jam WIFI,GPS,3G,4GLTE,4GWIMAX only.
Step 1. Be sure the power is off.
Dip switching the 1&2&3arrow from ON → OFF.
Step 2. Disconnect the first & second& third antenna (No.1&2&3) and cover the connector
with the hat.
By finished two steps allow to do step 3.
Step 3. Turn ON the power.
The device could be operated without band GSM,CDMA,DCS&PCS
Step 4. The LED will indicate that which band is operating.
You can following these steps to turn ON or OFF each Jam band you want.
Welcome Your Inquiry and Order.